Friday, 3 November 2017

Silhouettes @ The Male Room challenge

I bought this Sheena Douglass die and embossing folder and this is the first chance I have had to use them. I only got the die not the stamp so I always intended to use it like this and I thought it was perfect for the Silhouette challenge at The Male Room.

I put black soot oxide ink on the embossing folder before running it through the machine and used the debossed side. The sentiment is by Gummiapan from Swedish House Crafts and I cut it out with a Gummiapan stitched die, but only left the stitching at the sides.

6 comments:

brenda said...

Such fun Lynn and black and white was a good colour choice.

B x

Cathy Frailey said...

Very cool card! That skeleton is awesome as is the background. Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

Dotty Jo x said...

How cool! Jo x

Daffodil Cards said...

With both my hats on, this is absolutely brilliant, LOVE it Linby, great skeleton die for the sentiment LOL. Love the background too and how it's been coloured. Thank you for sharing your Fabulous card with us at The Male Room. Faith DT

Andreja L. said...

What a great card you made. Fantastic work with silhouette :-))
I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room.

Rocky said...

Great card and very topical too, love the skeleton. Thank you for joining us at TMR.