Monday, 20 November 2017

Paper Piecing @ The Male Room challenge


The challenge at the Male Room is to Paper Piece. I was struggling a bit as I usually paper piece dresses or flowers. However, I decided this mini car was suitable for the task.

I also added a little glossy accents for the windows and lights and some silver colouring for the chrome areas on the car. The sentiment is a Phill Martin one and I thought fitted nicely into the layout.

Thanks for looking and this card is being entered into The Male Room Challenge.

8 comments:

brenda said...

Great masculine card Lynn and always love seeing paper piecing which you have done beautifully.

B x

Jane said...

Oh how I love the idea os a polka dot mini! Stunning use of paper piecing! Thanks for playing at the Male Room.

Andreja L. said...

I like your "paper piecing" car. Fantastic idea with dots and such a beautiful card.
Thanks for joining in with the Male Room.

Cathy Frailey said...

Oh wow - I really love the look of this & those polka dots! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

Barb said...

Wow Lynn what a fab card. I love the mini paper pieced and all the special details. Barbxx

Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card with great paper piecing Linby, so with both my follower and DT hats on - I LOVE it. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at The Male Room - Faith DT.

Rocky said...

Love this so much and the glossy accents really look like glass, great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TMR.

Lady Joyful said...

Love that little car - beautifully paper pieced and the Glossy Accents are a great touch. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT