Wednesday, 29 November 2017

Cupcakes


This is one of a set of stamps I got a few months ago from Crafters Companion all on an afternoon tea theme. So when I saw the challenge at Cardz 4 Galz was "Cupcakes" I knew straightaway which stamp I wanted to use. I have quite a few stamps and dies featuring cupcakes!

I coloured the image with Derwent Inktense pencils and added a little white gel pen for detailing and some silver pen for the cake stand. The banner and sentiment is from Apple Blossom crafts and I inked the edges with glycerine and ink from an aqua pen.

I used the same ink around the edges of the Spellbinders die cut. I used the same shape die but the fancy cut for the mount. This was cut from a page of a Craftwork Card afternoon tea pad.

I added a few little pink pearls around the fancy die cut.


4 comments:

brenda said...

I am right that these are all calorie free Lynn ? Perfect colouring on the cupcakes and that's a very pretty frame.

B x

Barb said...

What a yummy looking card! It's a lovely stamp and I love the mount too Lynn. Barbxx

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Linby, I love that image and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Those cupcakes look delicious! I love your coloring, and the aqua pens for coloring is wonderful! I love the diecut background too. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Cards 4 Galz! - Chris, DT