Thursday, 16 November 2017

CD Sunday - Take a Stamp

It just so happened that I was going to make my card for the CD Sunday challenge when I was asked to make a Get Well card.

I decided to use the Serif "Bloke" cdrom for my background and the font for the wording. I printed it out and the stamps I have added are the T Holtz ones of the man and the birds. I put a little grey shadow around one side of the main stamp with a promarker. I added a little oxide ink here and there and that's it!

I'm entering this into the CD Sunday challenge - Take a Stamp.

10 comments:

brenda said...

Really liking the design and cool colours here Lynn, would equally work really well for a male Birthday.

B x

Pamela said...

Great card and very suitable for a guy. I love the combination of backing paper and stamps that you've used. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Great male card, l like the background and lovely stamp with it. Simple yet very effective design
Thank you joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Viv's Visuals said...

A great all round 'man' card Lynn!

Jane Willis said...

Super card Lynn - amazing what a difference adding the shadow to the stamp makes, the whole thing seems to have added depth and dimension. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays
Jane

Wynn Walton said...

What a great design for a Get Well card. I thought you might enter the challenge as I know you like doing additional techniques when using CDs. Great creation and thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Hope you are well.

Wynn DT

meg said...

Fantastic make Linby love the stamps and your shadowing Meg CD Sunday

Carol said...

What a fantastic card Linby. Love the stamp you have used. Thank you for entering into my challenge.
Carol
CD Sunday DT
xx

Barb said...

I love the colours and your design too Lynn. A great male card. Barbxx

Jocelyn said...

Really striking - love it.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT