All hallows eve - Lavinia stamps

It's ages since I have had my Lavinia stamps out, so when I saw their challenge I decided to give it a go. The theme is "All Hallows Eve".

I started with a piece of Sheena stamping card and stamped the fairy and the castles. Masking off for the moon and the lantern. Then using TH distress inks for the sky and oxides for the foreground I applied with a brayer. Then I added some extra colour through the sky and for the hills. Adding the colour for her lantern.



I used some mushroom and bull rush stamps in the foreground. Then using my new dual colour gel sparkle pens from Pentel I added some detailing to her dress and coloured with distress inks. These pens are amazing, when they catch the light they change from one colour to another and glitter!



Finally I drew some bats and edged with a black sharpie.

Comments

brenda said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.