Stars at The Male Room challenge

The theme at The Male Room challenge this time is "Stars". I've made a little canvas with a background of faux wood - although then I more or less covered it up! The main star and tag are cut from a piece of Ken Oliver paper scrapbook paper. the others I cut using dies. I then ran part of the background through an embossing folder to give the diamond texture and lightly rubbed gilding wax over it. I used verdigris embossing powder to go around the shapes. Also added a little brick die cut from the same paper.

Comments

Mac Mable said…
Lots to look at with really interesting elements to this fabulous canvas. Great colours an texture X
Fabulous and very "modern" in design, love the effect you have. Both with my DT hat and mine, Thank you for joining us again at The Male Room. Faith DT